Thank you for your interest in our company, products and / or services. When you enter into a relationship of any kind with us, you entrust us with your information.
This note informs you about the information we process about you in relation to our organization. In collecting this information, we act as an operator and, by law, we are obliged to provide you with information about us, about the reason and the way we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
2. Other services
3. Who are we?
PATRU AGRO SRL, headquartered in Ceahlau street, no. 2A, bl.14, sc. 1, ground floor, apt .4, sector 6, Bucharest, registered to the Registry of Commerce under no. J40/7788/2003, fiscal code RO15503574, is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to Romanian legislation, our company is a personal data processor. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
4. Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the natural person benefiting from our services, the representative or contact person of a company or the person in a relationship of any kind with our company, are a „targeted person”, i.e. an identified or identifiable natural person. In order to be completely transparent about data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data processor and you, the data subject.
5. Our commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. We are therefore committed to complying with European and national legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular with the (EU) Regulation 2016/679, also known as the GDPR, and with the following principles:
5.1. Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
5.2. You are in control
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility to examine, modify, delete the personal data you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
5.3. Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your information as best we can. However, keep in mind that no website, no application, and no internet connection is completely secure.
7. Questions and requests
If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we hold, or if you have concerns about how we deal with any privacy issues, you can write to us on the intrebari [at] samantalucerna.ro e-mail address.
8. Your information
8.1. What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you browse our site, when you send us a request by e-mail or contact us for any other purpose and through any other communication channel, you will communicate to us the following personal data, which we collect directly from you or from other sources, such as:
- Name and surname
- Email Address
- Phone number
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
- IP address
- Internet browser
- The web pages you access on our site
8.2. Why do we collect this information?
When you interact in any way with us, you may give us or receive information from other sources such as:
- In order to make or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
- To provide and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or remedy technical problems;
- To defend us against cyber attacks;
- For the creation and / or maintenance of accounts;
- To comply with the legislation;
- To establish or claim a right in court.
8.3. What is the legal basis for processing?
- You have given your consent for the processing of personal data.
Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions from each e-mail or by sending a written request to intrebari [at] samantalucerna.ro;
- Processing is required to make or execute a contract between you and us;
Processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of another party.
8.4. For how long do we store the data?
We store personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes, but no more than 5 years from the termination of the contract or the last interaction with us.
After the end of this period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical or statistical research.
Please note that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period of time required by law.
8.5. How do we share your information with others?
We may disclose your data in compliance with applicable law to business partners or other third parties. We make constant efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented adequate protection and security measures. We have contractual clauses with these third parties so that your data is protected. We will inform you about the identity of these companies before transmission or within a reasonable time frame, and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate, based on your consent or other legal basis.
For example, we may provide your data to other companies, such as courier companies, IT or telecommunications service providers, accounting, legal services, and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care, so that your data is processed only for the purposes we indicate.
We may also share your data with business partners as a result of a joint effort to provide a product or service.
Although unlikely, we could sell the business or part of the business in the future, which will include the transfer of your data.
We may transmit the data to other parties with your consent or according to your instructions.
We may also provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, police, courts and other competent state institutions, based on and within the limits of legal provisions and as a result of express requests.
We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but to the extent that we transfer data to non-EEA countries, we will ensure, in all cases, that the transfers are legitimate, based on your explicit consent or other legal basis.
9. What are your rights?
Your rights under the GDPR Regulation are as follows:
- The right to withdraw consent;
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data;
- The right to access your data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Right of deletion („right to be forgotten”);
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator;
- The right to object to the processing of data;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling;
- The right to go to court;
- The right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Please note that:
- You can withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each e-mail / sms or other electronic communication.
- If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a written request, signed and dated, to the following e-mail address: intrebari [at] samantalucerna.ro. The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed, so that we can decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent that the request is substantiated, we will facilitate your exercise of your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and about the rights to file a complaint with the supervisory authority and to go to court.
- We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the deadline can be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of applications received or the inability to identify yourself in a timely manner.
- If, in spite that we make every effort, we are unable to identify you and you do not provide us with additional information in order to identify you, we are not required to comply with the request.
10. Questions, requests and exercise of rights
If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information or you wish to exercise your legal rights or have any other concerns regarding privacy, you can write to us to the following e-mail address intrebari [at] samantalucerna.ro.